Your Pet Can Help Save Lives by Becoming a VMC Blood Hound.
Listed below are the requirements for canine blood donors:
- Your dog weighs at least 50lbs
- Your dog is between the ages of 1 – 7 years of age.
- Your dog is in good health
- Your dog is easy going and easy to handle at a veterinary office
- Your dog is current on Canine Rabies and Distemper/Parvo Vaccinations (vaccine records must be provided)
- Your dog is not receiving any medications
- Your dog receives yearly flea and tick preventative
- Your dog is spayed or neutered